(Image Information: Mandala
Nharipra Source: Wikipedia)
~~~
I never really knew the term "Mandala" coincided with this symbol. It was really cool to come across this post in the Weekly Announcements because I have also seen it recently in a flyer that talked about Buddhist scholars coming to OU. They came the week before Spring Break and spoke at Fred Jones Museum.
Event Announcements:
Al Roker is coming to OU tomorrow morning! All OU students are allowed to participate in this event to break a world record. Be in the stadium by 4:45 AM with your OU ID, and you will also have a chance to win some giveaway prizes!

I thought that it was interesting that you did not know that the mandala coincided with the symbol. I feel like the mandala has become quite prominent recently, especially since the adult coloring books have become big. I have a couple mandala coloring books and always find them to be super interesting and a great way to take a break from the busy times that we face as students!
ReplyDeleteI thought that it was interesting that you did not know that the mandala coincided with the symbol. I feel like the mandala has become quite prominent recently, especially since the adult coloring books have become big. I have a couple mandala coloring books and always find them to be super interesting and a great way to take a break from the busy times that we face as students!
ReplyDelete